This is the first post in the 'Christmas Gift Guide' series. I am posting this today instead of the "Budget Find of the Week) simply because we have a lot of exciting Christmas posts lined up and there just inst enough time! I had to divide up the beauty category into three posts because there are so many things I like this year. I love giving Christmas presents! It really isn't all about spending money for me (DIY gift posts coming soon!) but about the thought I put in and the look on peoples faces when they open the presents. I know it's shocking, but I like giving presents more thank getting presents myself!
- Mavala Angles, €5.50 from lookfantastic.com
- Aromatherapy Associates Little Bell €12.21 from lookfantastic.com
- Weleda Christmas Cracker €14.21 from lookfantastic.com
- Laura Ashley Bath Salts €7.50 from Boots
- Aroma Home Fox Handwarmers €13 from Boots
- Festive Goodies Set £11.50 from lush.co.uk and Lush Stores
- Travalo Classic Excel Pink €14.99 from feelunique.com
- Astalift Christmas Miracle Mask €12.50 from feelunique.com
- Benefit Radiance Skincare Set €14.40 from Debenhams
- Burts Bees Pomegranate Duo €6.74 from feelunique.com
- This Works Christmas Cracker €10.99 from lookfantastic.com
- Ginger Sparkle Shower Gel €8.95 from The Body Shop
- Philosophy Hope in a Jar Ornament €13 from Boots
- Cowshed Christmas Cracker €12.50 from feelunique.com
Happy Christmas Shopping!!!!
P.S. - most of the things above are also available in 'normal' shops if you don't like shopping online. The things from feelunique.com and lookfantastic.com are most of the time also available from Harvey Nichols (Space NK) or Boots but I find that they are slightly cheaper online. Also, there is discount codes floating about for these websites so you can save a bit more!